Entrepreneurial thinking and doing are part of our nature.
“I am convinced that change offers more opportunities than risks. It is crucial to start this journey together with other people. Although I come from generation X, I try to combine life and work, always result oriented, always with fun at work.“
- A convinced marketer of known brands with an urge to do business
- Born in the Eifel with the genes of a native of Cologne, has lived along the Weser long enough to be dyed green and white.
- Married and has a child and a dog, and is enthusiastic about sports
- Head of a business, managing director, or member of the board of directors of concerns and middle-sized companies for many years
- Expert in companies, finances, procedures, and management of firms undergoing changes
- Experienced advisor for transactions as well as purchases and sales of companies, also served as project manager for later intergrations and creating mergers.
„Ideas alone are worthless. It comes alone to the correct realization of the idea. Curiosity, interests, and above-all, enthusiasm that creats a burning desire in me to learn new things, use that knowledge, and take advantage of good opportunities.“
- An American born in Hamburg with Chinese roots
- A volunteer at the Wirtschaftsjunioren Bremen and the Business Angels Weser-Ems-Bremen
- Married with two daughters
- Former banker with 17.5 years of experience with a focus on sales and leadership in the private and corporate branches
- Extensive experience in the development and analysis of business models
- Good networking with universities and the regional startup scene
Open to partnerships and practice-oriented
Our way of working
Whether a startup, a middle class, or an established business, we speak the language of the entrepreneur. We speak in a structured, methodical, analytical, and, above all, in a profit-oriented way. As trainers and coaches, we love numbers, data, and facts. We help you achieve your goals, and we are only satisfied when you are.
Setting the goals
- Defining the goals
- Determination of the necessary requirements: amount and purposes
- Determinations of the status quo
- Unterstanding the present and future needs
Strategy & procedures
- Deciding on the the strategy and procedures
- Establishing on the methods and setting the milestones
- Active support for the implementation
- Evaluation of the results and necessary adjustments